Dates to remember
The dates indicated could be changed and we invite you to visit the updates regularly on this same link.
- Deadline for the registration online : August 31, 2019
- Deadline to validate the registration and to send extracts and pilots : March 31, 2020
- Result of pre-selections by the world public online : August 31, 2020
- Result of final selections by the world public online : December 31, 2020
- The artists selected to participate in the Olymp’Arts in July 2021 in Cannes, will receive all the information they will need to prepare their participation in January, 2021
Cannes in 2021
CANNES, the most famous artistic city, will host the first Olymp’Arts, from 2nd – 9th July, 2021
With the agreement of the City, this historical rebirth (566 BC: First Olympic Arts of Ancient Greece) has been postponed until 2021, which corresponds to the third year after the last sports olympiad (PyeongChang 2018), so as to respect the calendar of the Ancient Greeks.
Because of the success encountered amongst the artists and the world public to revive these Art Olympiads, based on new, exclusive criteria, we have decided, by adding 2 supplementary years and at the same time respecting the original calendar, to give an opportunity to more countries and artists to participate.
The city of CANNES guarantees us world-wide repercussion, with the support of the most important artistic, institutional and political personalities, both local and national, and that of the Reed MIDEM (MIDEM – MIP TV – MIP COM)
We invite you to visit this page regularly, as well as the rules for each discipline, which will give you the latest updates, news, in addition to the key dates regarding the organization of this world premiere.