Message for applying artists
The development of interactivity on our website will still require some time to optimize and make our algorithms as efficient as possible. In due time, you will receive a lot of information about how to participate, how to open your individual account, and about the quick means of exchange with us that will be put in place.
In the meantime, for all those who have already worked and prepared an excerpt, a pilot, an image or a pitch summarizing the spirit of the work they are preparing, you can send it to us now.
Some of these will be selected by us and placed on the social networks as part of Olymp’Arts, exclusively.
But be careful, you should not in any case, of your own initiative, put extracts or works of art that you send us on the social networks.
This for 2 main reasons:
- the anonymity of the works that will be presented to the global public must be total, and by disclosing your work yourself, this anonymity may be broken, which would automatically exclude your final participation. The names of the artists will be disclosed after the final selection.
- The works that are to be proposed to the world public will have to respect strict conditions and a strict protocol concerning the order of their exhibition in order to guarantee you against plagiarism and piracy.
By the way, we are now going to activate the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc …) permanently to circulate information, and open debates around ART to which you can participate. And above all, we invite you to “share” with your family, your friends, and all your relations the exchanges and the information that we will circulate there every week.
See you soon on these social networks!
You can send us your files by one of the following means:
- Less than 10 Mo : directly via our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than 10 Mo : via https://swisstransfer.com (it’s very simple, just follow the instructions)
Message for the world public who are going to vote
We also invite all participants in the global voting to join us on the social networks so as to take part in the exchanges and share them with the greatest number of personal contacts.
To all internet users
The Olymp’Arts aim to put artists in the front line, in all disciplines, and stimulate them in this international movement to awaken consciences by exposing, through their creations, all they can express in terms of universality and harmony, without ever using violence, conflict or provocation.
If you share these ideas, thinking like us, that artists are the preferred vectors for approaching beauty by making us feel exciting emotions about the future of humanity, join us on the social networks.
It’s a huge challenge in today’s global environmental turmoil, and it’s the number of your connections and positive approvals that will accelerate its success.
Dates to remember (care, some dates have been postponed)
- Deadline for registration and sending extracts and pilots : July 31, 2020
- Result of pre-selections by the world public online : October 30, 2020
- Result of final selections by the world public online : January 31, 2021
- The artists selected to participate in the Olymp’Arts in July 2021 in Cannes, will receive all the information they will need to prepare their participation in February 2021.
Cannes in 2021
CANNES, the most famous artistic city, will host the first Olymp’Arts, from 2nd – 9th July, 2021.
The city of CANNES guarantees us world-wide repercussion, with the support of the most important artistic, institutional and political personalities, both local and national, and that of the Reed MIDEM (MIDEM – MIP TV – MIP COM).
Evolution of the OA website
Our website is evolving. Each registered candidate will have soon a personal account. Still a little patience and you will be able to open your personal account.
The site will permanently display all the works of the candidates who have been selected by the world public and who have been presented at an Olympiad. The duration of this exhibition, open and free for any visitor to the site, will be 4 years (time difference between two Olympic Arts).
We invite you to remember the values that must be respected carefully : they are essential, and the work that you present will be selected if it meets these imposed criteria. The aim is the most objective search for universal beauty.
Beauty is a subjective notion. To become universal and objective, it must result from a synthesis of the main humanist values. These values are those of the “Olympic arts”: harmony, aesthetics, emotion, non-violence, joy. Separately, they have no power. But the union of these qualities in the same work of art can tend towards this ideal beauty.
Dostoevsky thought that “beauty will save the world”. If you think so, if you hope so, you are very welcome.
You must create a work that allows you to dream of an ideal world!
A universal work per excellence is one that is able to make us feel the same emotion, instantly, whatever the culture or the language of the person who contemplates it.